NMLS # 1267507 | GRMA # 50634
David Holdeman’s professional experience
He started his finance career at a bank, in the credit card department. Because he loved it, he had multiple progressive roles in finance including:
- Bank Vice president
- Owner partner Atlantic Credit
- Owner Partner Chief financial officer Synergy One Lending
- Owned multiple other businesses in the service and financial industry.
David is passionate about helping people make solid financial decisions with their money. This includes buying a home etc. and smart investments.
David Holdeman personal life and fun facts
David Holdeman was a Naval veteran served in the theater during Desert Storm/Desert Shield. He is an avid reader and can be found always reading several books at a time.
David is a lifelong learner. And always has a personal project learning something new and exciting. He has a healthy passion and a goal to live to 100 years old. But still has to be fun! He would rather die at 80 living a full fun life rather than be boring to 100. Free time and fun activities include:
- Prefers fresh antibiotic free, wild, hormone free meat… It’s a really big deal!
- Bicycle ride; some weekends will ride 30 plus miles.
- Work gym sometime
Words from David Holdeman
“I believe my wide range of experience is a huge asset when advising for a home purchase. Both for individual and for investors alike.”